How to use UdpSend/UdpReceive in Bootloader

Does anyone know about the UdpSend and UdpReceive routines used by the bootloader? Is there any documentation about this? I use UDP sockets to interface between the IP Stack and my application protocol. But in the bootloader I guess the sockets api are not available…

Well, I’ve grep’ed the sourcecode and found out how to use these functions. Here it is for the people who are at the same point as me… Initialization: 1) blEthernetInit assigns a MAC address 2) blUdpInit initializes all the necessary network services (ARP,ICMP,UDP,IP) and assigns an IP address, netmask and gateway 3) UdpBindPort assigns a receive callback function to a UDP port Sending: 1) use PacketAllocate() to get a packet buffer 2) copy your data into the packet frame at offset UDP_HEADER_OFFSET+UDP_HEADER_SIZE 3) set packet length 4) UdpSend sends the packet 5) only if send fails, use PacketFree to free the buffer Receiving (callback routine): header_offset tells you where the UDP frame is located in the packet. copy the data from ((udp_header_t*)&packet->frame[headerOffset])->data