i have DIGI Etherlite 32 port Terminal server want to configure the ports, after providing IP/Sub Netmask/Default gateway entered Virtual port number 32. but it’s not allowing me to enter more than 16 ports. can anybody help me to fix this issue.
Which operating system are you using?
i am using Windows 7, and also tried with Windows XP machine also the still persists, do i need to upgrade the driver for this? how to do that?
Open the WebUI. For more information on accessing the WebUI, go to Accessing Your NetScreen Device Using the WebUI.
2. From the ScreenOS options menu, click Network, and then click Interfaces.
3. Step three: From the ethernet3 interface, click Edit.
4. Step four: From the Edit screen, click to select VIP.
5. Step five: From Virtual IP Address, enter the IP address of the web server.
6. Step six: Click Add.
7. Step seven: Click New VIP Service.
9. From the Virtual IP drop-down menu, select the Virtual IP address. In the Virtual Port text box, enter a port number. From the Map to Service drop-down menu, select a service. In the Map to IP text box, enter the internal IP address of the web server.
The Virtual IP will listen to the Virtual Port. If you have a Virtual Port of 80, and a policy with the ANY service, all traffic going through port 80 will be passed.
Step ten: From the ScreenOS options menu, click Policies.
From the From drop-down menu, click to select Untrust. From the To drop-down menu, click to select Trust.
Step twelve: Click New.
Step thirteen:Under Source Address, click to select Address Book. From the Address Book drop-down menu, click to select Any.
Step fourteen: Under Destination Address, click to select Address Book. From the Address Book drop-down menu, click to select VIP (184.108.40.206).
Step fifteen:From the Service drop-down menu, click to select HTTP. From the Action drop-down menu, click to select Permit.
Step sixteen:Click OK.