When trying to compile the driver on RHEL 5 I get this error:
rpmbuild --rebuild /pp40/RPMS/kernel/40002347_c.src.rpm
checking for current kernel version… 2.6.18-8.1.15.el5 -> 2.6.18-220.127.116.11 -> 2.6.18
checking for kernel headers… “Not found.”
- Unable to locate matching kernel source for the
- linux 2.6.18-8.1.15.el5 kernel that is currently running!
- The Digi DGAP driver requires this linux kernel source to be
- installed as /usr/src/linux-2.6.18-8.1.15.el5 before being able to correctly
- build the driver.
- Please install the kernel sources which must match the running
- linux 2.6.18-8.1.15.el5 kernel, and then try installing again.
configure: error: Unable to find kernel headers. Failing configure script.
The necessary RPM from Redhat has been installed:
warning: kernel-headers-2.6.18-8.1.15.el5.i386.rpm: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 37017186
package kernel-headers-2.6.18-8.1.15.el5 is already installed
Will this driver work on RHEL 5?