I’m work with RabbitWeb, but that is no my problem. I have a very know problem with ajax application and IE cache. Isn’t specific to rabbit develop, but i think maybe someone in this forum know about this problem and know how to resolve it. All solution i did find in google is for php server. My server is 8-bit rabbit microprocessor, with RabbitWeb add-on module. In Mozilla Firefox i don’t have any problem,it works correctly.
The problem is:
If someone know something about this, please help me.
I’m sorry for my bad english. I hope that my orations are understood
My native language is spanish.
Thanks to read this.
Try increasing HTTP_MAXBUFFER to 512 (384 usually works as well!). Reading between the lines it sounds like you had a similar problem to me!
After the open for your “GET” and before the send method insert the following code:
req.setRequestHeader(“If-Modified-Since”, “Sat, 1 Jan 2000 00:00:00 GMT”);
Of course, use yourclassname insted of “req”.
These headers will solve your problem for IE and Firefox.
When you serve your pages, you should include the following HTTP headers:
Expires: Mon, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT
Cache-control: no-cache, must-revalidate
The first one tells the browser that the page has already expired.
The second instructs the browser not to cache.
The third is for HTTP/1.0 compatibility.
Are you serving the pages as HTTP/1.0 or HTTP/1.1. I’ve found that cache control works better in version 1.1.