Androi java.lango.NoDefClassFoundErro.Exception

Hello!

I have tried to use the daddon-digi_sdk_addon-digi-22 in the example of XBeeManagerSampleApplication

But, I’m not be able to see the serial ports due to an java.lango.NoDefClassFoundErro.Exception is thrown when the code tries to instantiate the SerialPortManager class.

The compiler doesn’t throw any exception, the exception happens at execution time.

If I decompile with android the class com.digi.android.serial.SerialPortManager

The constructor come with that:

public SerialPortManager(Context var1)
{
throw new RuntimeException(“stub”);
}

I don’t now if ti happens becuase:
My Android SDK works wit JDK 8, and not with JDK 7 like Digi tutorial indicates.

I changed from de add-ons folder to the local libs folder of the project the com.digi.android.jar (even I don’t errase from add-ons folder)

I’m getting the same exception, when I tried to instantiate SerialPortManagerContext class, I received RuntimeException,
The constructors are:

public SerialPort openSerialPort(String var1) throws NoSuchPortException, PortInUseException, UnsupportedCommOperationException {
    throw new RuntimeException("stub");
}

public SerialPort openSerialPort(String var1, int var2, int var3, int var4, int var5, int var6, int var7) throws NoSuchPortException, PortInUseException, UnsupportedCommOperationException {
}

public SerialPort openSerialPort(String var1, SerialPortParameters var2) throws NoSuchPortException, PortInUseException, UnsupportedCommOperationException {
}