dgrp-1.9 compile error

Hello

I try to compile the digi connect Me driver under gentoo linux.
I have downloaded the last rpm and extracted the tgz file.
I get always this error:
(cd driver; make all)
make[1]: Entering directory /root/dgrp-1.9/driver' make -C /lib/modules/2.6.26-gentoo-r3/build SUBDIRS=$PWD modules MYPWD=/root/dgrp-1.9/driver MYMANDIR=/usr/share/man make[2]: Entering directory /usr/src/linux-2.6.26-gentoo-r3’
CC [M] /root/dgrp-1.9/driver/dgrp_common.o
CC [M] /root/dgrp-1.9/driver/dgrp_dpa_ops.o
CC [M] /root/dgrp-1.9/driver/dgrp_driver.o
CC [M] /root/dgrp-1.9/driver/dgrp_mon_ops.o
CC [M] /root/dgrp-1.9/driver/dgrp_net_ops.o
/root/dgrp-1.9/driver/dgrp_net_ops.c: In function ‘dgrp_chan_count’:
/root/dgrp-1.9/driver/dgrp_net_ops.c:1105: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
/root/dgrp-1.9/driver/dgrp_net_ops.c:1118: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
/root/dgrp-1.9/driver/dgrp_net_ops.c:1217: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
/root/dgrp-1.9/driver/dgrp_net_ops.c:1229: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
make[3]: *** [/root/dgrp-1.9/driver/dgrp_net_ops.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [module/root/dgrp-1.9/driver] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory /usr/src/linux-2.6.26-gentoo-r3' make[1]: *** [build] Error 2 make[1]: Leaving directory /root/dgrp-1.9/driver’
make: *** [build] Error 2

can you please help me, to find out whats wrong in my configuration ?

Thanks for Answer.

Greetings

Thomas

Ok, i installed now ubuntu 7.04 and compiled all successfully. And now ?? the RC-Scripts aren`t working and if i insert the dgrp module, i have no device in /proc/dgrp/info … It should map the device to a virtual serial port, right ??? anyone have already done this ? Please help me.