How do I send images over xbee and how fast can be the transmission rate?

I am new to xbee .I am trying to send images over an xbee S2 series. All i have done is open the jpeg image of size 8 KB in binary mode and obtain data from it. I have tried to send the whole data at once through xbee with baud rate of 115200bps. It took me about 8 seconds to receive the complete image. Is there a way to send images within lesser time? please help me.

1 Like

one zigbee packet can have at most 80bytes of data. Considering this, I believe 8 second is expected time.

If you are sending it to broadcast address 0xFFFF, then instead use destination modules 64 bit address. This will increase data rate.

Hello,
I have xbee pro series 2. i want to transmit images in a mesh network, how can i achieve this? can you also forward me the codes you used? thank you

Hello there,I am new to xbee. Can you please give me the code to transfer image from one aruinouno-xbee connected with pc to another arduoino-xbee connected to the other pc at 9600 please.

Hello there,I am new to xbee. Can you please give me the code to transfer image from one xbee-s2 to other xbee s2 series.

Hi purnima. I’m a computer engineering student. I studying this subject and ı messed up. I enable communication of xbees but ı cant send photos. I know it’s been years since you wrote this. I hope you or someone else who knows the message will see it and help me.

Hi. Are you find the code?