Have you tried the latest Linux driver release?
Yes, I tried install Realport Driver for Linux ver. 1.9.34 version but got following error:
checking for current kernel version… 3.8.13-16.2.1.el6uek.x86_64 -> 3.8.13-22.214.171.124.86_64 -> 3.8.13
checking for kernel headers… “Not found.”
- Unable to locate matching kernel source for the
- linux 3.8.13-16.2.1.el6uek.x86_64 kernel that is currently running!
- The Digi RealPort driver requires this linux kernel source to be
- installed as /usr/src/linux-3.8.13-16.2.1.el6uek.x86_64 before being able to correctly
- build the driver.
- Please install the kernel sources which must match the running
- linux 3.8.13-16.2.1.el6uek.x86_64 kernel, and then try installing again.
configure: error: Unable to find kernel headers. Failing configure script.
Is this the latest version you have? Have anyone installed successfully on Oracle Linux 6? Any specific instructions?
The error suggests that you do not have the kernel headers installed. Have you installed the kernel-uek-headers-3.8.13-16.2.1.el6uek.x86_64.rpm kernel headers package?
Also, you might want to check to be sure you have all dependencies installed:
If installing the kernel headers package still fails, please post the latest error seen as the latest driver should work in this system.