Updating RS232.lib

I’m migrating from a rcm3000 to an rcm6700.

I’m having some trouble with the RS232.lib, things have changed so much that I need to edit it to make my program work.

Can anyone figure out why I get this error?

line  322 : ERROR RS232.LIB    : Cofunctions require prototypes         

/*** Beginheader cof_serAgetc */ scofunc int cof_serAgetc(); /*** endheader */  /* START FUNCTION DESCRIPTION ******************************************** cof_serAgetc                     SYNTAX:		   int cof_serAgetc();  DESCRIPTION:   Yields to other tasks until a character is read from port A.                This function is non-reentrant.  PARAMETER1:    None  RETURN VALUE:	The character read from serial port A  END DESCRIPTION **********************************************************/  nodebug scofunc int cof_serAgetc() { 	static int c; 	static int havelock;  	abandon 	{ 		if(havelock) cbuf_rdunlock(spa_icbuf); 	}  	havelock=0; 	waitfor(cbuf_rdlock(spa_icbuf)); 	havelock=1;  	waitfor((c=cbuf_getch(spa_icbuf)) != -1);     if (artscts && cbuf_used(spa_icbuf) <= serArtsLo)    {    	(*a_rtson)();    }  	cbuf_rdunlock(spa_icbuf); 	return c; }

Hello , what version of Dynamic C are you using? The Digi released latest version DC10.72, you can download it from the below link
http://www.digi.com/support/productdetail?pid=4978&type=documentation

Thank you.

Are you editing the standard library? Do the standard samples that use this library compile without error?