Web page with "realtime" I/O updates

The attached sample program illustrates how to control and monitor RCM4xxx I/O in realtime via a web page. Specifically, it allows control and monitoring of the RCM4xxx protoboard LED’s and pushbuttons. The technique that is used for realtime monitoring is Remote Scripting with Iframes (RSI).

For more information I would recommend googling “Remote Scripting with Iframes”

Attached you will find a sample application that uses RabbitWeb and the Yahoo! User Interface libraries. YUI is a collection of JavaScript, CSS and Image resource files that make it easier to build richly interactive web applications using DOM scripting, DHTML, and AJAX. For more information on YUI see the following link: http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/ By combining YUI with our RabbitWeb scripting language you can greatly reduce your web development time and create feature rich web applications.

The attached sample was adapted from the browseled.c sample that ships with Dynamic C. The new sample (browseled4k.c) allows you to control and monitor the 2 LEDs and 2 Pushbuttons on the Rabbit 4K Development board. The web interface polls the Rabbit server approximately every second. The purpose for the sample is to illustrate how to use RabbitWeb to generate a dynamic JSON formatted data file and how to handle web updated variables. The sample also shows how to dynamically fetch the RabbitWeb data file using the YUI DataSource utility with uses AJAX.

I would just like to say ‘thank you’ for posting the Remote Scripting with Iframes (RSI) example code, I found it extremely useful.

I haven’t had the need to try the other code example that has been posted. Anybody else used this code and would like to comment?

Links are broken :frowning:

hi,
i m new to RCM5600w
can sum 1 provide tutorial for real time input output through wb page,
actually i operate the device though Web page
please help…!! :frowning:

hi,
i m new to RCM5600w
can sum 1 provide tutorial for real time input output through wb page,
actually i operate the device though Web page
please help…!! :frowning:

Hello , can you upload once again…the links broken

Hey!The technique that is used for realtime monitoring is Remote Scripting with Iframes (RSI)