AWS

I am using the RpDynamicDisplay tag with a RpItemCount=3. See outline code below… 1 2 2 This I believe acts like a “switch” statement. My GetStatus() function returns 0 1 or 2 correctly. Returning a value of 1 selects item 1 above - 0 is suppose to this… Returning 0 or 2 produces “blanks” in generated HTML page This is quit similar to the code in the PBuilder documentation Any ideas welcome - Thank You - Michael

Michael,Read the PBuilder manual (especially the examples) very carefully, and you will probably notice lots of <!- RpEnd -> statements. I found that my source would compile without error even though I’d missed out quite a lot of these - but the executable didn’t work until I got them right. I think part of my problem was the same as yours. Also you have to watch what you include within the PBuilder statements - get table-related delimiters in the right place, for example. Steve

>This I believe acts like a “switch” statement. > My GetStatus() function returns 0 1 or 2 correctly. > Returning a value of 1 selects item 1 above - 0 is > suppose to this… > Returning 0 or 2 produces “blanks” in generated HTML > page Any white spaces (in your case carriage return) beetwen by default are recognized as that are also dynamic-display grup items. You need remove all white spaces beetween your items. Then all will work properly. Regards! Jacek Szumigaj