Boot from NFS problem

Hello, I’m working with the Wi-imx53 board. I’m using a Virtual Machine where there is installed the Digi Embedded Linux live DVD. I configured my full project, with the kernel and root file system, I transfered the system to the target and now I have been booting from the flash, but I want to boot from de NFS folder because in the Command line reference manual says that during the develompent or test phase It’s better use this method because the system can be easily modifidied.
I made # dboot linux tftp
The system booting and mounting the root file system from the NFS folder, now my problem is that when I copy a Qt application folder manually to the file system and I want to execute it show an error message that says "Permission denied "
What can I do to resolve this problem?

you probably did not set executable permission for your app.
chmod a+x your_app

Hello Leonid thanks for reply, I changed the permissions with chmod a+x and chmod 777, but now shows this message #line 1: syntax error: unexpected word (expecting “)”)

how did you build your app and how did you transfer it to the host?
on your host machine - if you do command “file your_app” what do you get?

I build the app with the ecplise that digi gave me with the live dvd (DIGI ESP_DIGI_EL_5_9). I transfered the system throw tftp, the system boot good from NFS folder but I cant execute the app.I made a copy/paste throw the file explorer.
When i did file my_app i got this:
#NewPlatformGUI: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, ARM, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.16, not stripped
When I execute the app from eclipse, eclipse transfers the executable file to the /tmp folder and works but the problem is when I try to execute the file that i copied throw the file explorer.

file gets corrupted when you transfer it most likely
copy it form /tmp folder to some other folder in your filesystem when you run it through eclipse

Hello, thank you Leonid I could resolve It. I made a mistake, I want to execute a wrong file, Now works fine. So Im sorry for wasting your time and thank you again.