Are there any examples for interfacing the can bus from an android app?
please elaborate your question not getting want you are exactly looking for
Hello, which development kit are you uisng? Is that Digi’s CCWi-i.MX51 or MX53. To my understanding the latest version of Digi ESP 1.2 for android supports the below interfaces
- Serial console (for system logging)
- Serial interface(s) (through rxtx java library)
- Ethernet (FEC)
- Video (LCD/LVDS/HDMI/VGA)
- On module touch
- USB host (keyboard, mouse…)
- USB OTG as storage device.
- SD/uSD cards
- GPIOs (user leds and buttons, through java API extensions)
- Video decoding with hardware acceleration (VPU)
- 2D/3D graphics with hardware acceleration (GPU)
- Power Management with Power Button to suspend/resume
- Dual display
It does not supports the CAN interface.