Can i use another card? (non isa)

Please help me!
I have C/CON-16 DB25 220V with a ISA card, installed into an old PC.
Now i need to transfer this system to the new PC, without ISA ports. So the question is:
Can i change only a card, or i must buy a new concentrator+card?

If i can change only a card, what card i must install?


You will only need to purchase a PCI adapter. The existing Concentrator (C/CON) will work with the new adapter.