Connect ME9210 MCCreate

Hello

the hardware is Connect ME9120,software is NETOS7.5, develop applications use the MCCreate function, use the sample:“Email Services with File System Sample” ,I find that the MCCreate function had been called,it prompts:“unsigned long MCCreate(int type, int sport, char * sip, int smtp_port, char * smtp_ip);”.
but when use MCCreate function in my applications, I find that the function can not been called, it prompts:“Occurrence of’ MCCreate’”. the application can be builded and no error,but he email part can not to be used.

pls suggestions!

Thanks!

Hello

When you state the following:
“but when use MCCreate function in my applications, I find that the function can not been called, it prompts:“Occurrence of’ MCCreate’”. the application can be builded and no error,but he email part can not to be used.”

I am not following you. Can you be more specific please relative to what errors you are getting and what is or is not working.

I am not get any error for my application, it can be builded and no error, then download to module flash,everything is ok, but run the application, I find that the part of Email is abnormal, can not send mail.check the MCCreate function, find that not be called, just boldface!
any suggestions about the MCCreate function?

Thanks!

“check the MCCreate function, find that not be called, just boldface!”
You seem to be stating that MCCreate is not called/executed? How do you know? Does MCCreate return a status code?

What mail server are you trying to attach to? A lot of the big name mail servers require encrypted messages which NET+OS does not support. Thus you will not be able to attach to mail servers such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail…