Data Transmission using tcp/ip over the server

Hi,

I am working on a project in which I will receive data on the digi module connect me 9210 using a buffer and then have to convert it into the specific formate and then send it to server and also server could send me data which need to store in a buffer and send it to the system.

which steps i need to take to complete this project, how can i communicate over the network using digi module.

Thanks

Please see Netos example:

etos75\src\examples
atcptoserial\
or from DigiESP select Netos simple project –>
TCP-Serial Tunnel Application
This application is a simple example demonstrating [bgcolor=yellow]how to very simply pass data received on a serial port to a TCP socket connection[/bgcolor] as well as take received TCP data and pass it to the serial port. This application will only accept a single TCP socket connection at a time.
This application also demonstrates how to read and write to a serial port within a single thread using the select() function.
This example should work on all development boards that have a serial port available.

Thanks Leo,

but this example is actually demonstrating using serial ports i want to work with ip addresses not with the serial ports. because the server we have actually on the internet. how could i send and get data from the server using ip.

Thanks