Difference between a Digi One and a Digi Portserver TS and Etherlite

I’m not very familiar with serial communication over IP and have a basic question.
I have 10, Windows OS PC’s transferring serial data via RS232 to a paging system server using protocol, ESPA.
Currently these 10 connections are serial cables connected to a physical Windows OS server with a 10 port serial board installed.
I have been tasked with converting this one server to a VMware virtual server.
The vendor of the application wants me to use 10 DIGI One’s to connect the 10 PC’s to the new virtual server.
This would require 10 network cables and 10 power cables; I’m looking for another DIGI device that has multi ports in one device to make it a cleaner install.
I have been told the DIGI Port server TS 16 would work for this and I’m just trying to verify. My question is what is the difference between a DIGI One and a DIGI TS Port server?
The DIGI One is called a device server and the Port server TS is considered a terminal server, not sure what the difference is. The vendor is telling me I’m on my own if any issues if I use anything but the DIGI One.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

The EtherLite family of network serial concentrators adds serial ports to an Ethernet network, eliminating the installation of serial adapters inside servers. It offers easy installation and network efficiency and control at a low price per port. Available in two- to 32-port models, the EtherLite can be used in numerous applications including retail/POS, process control, data collection and console management of clusters, routers, hubs, switches, PBXs and other networking devices with console ports.

PortServer TS serial servers offer RS-232 serial port expansion, making it easy to connect any serial device to your network. Available in one-, two-, four-, eight- or 16-port models, these serial servers combine the inherent benefits of data networking with proven asynchronous connectivity. They deliver powerful, yet simple Ethernet connectivity for all your serial devices.

The Digi One SP serial server provides reliable and cost-effective network connectivity for virtually any type of serial device. It features one of the smallest form factors available, industry leading low latency, baud rates up to 230 Kbps and full modem and hardware control. This compact and powerful serial-to-Ethernet solution is ideal for applications requiring simple and easy-to-use data communications.