I have trying to compile the driver dgrp-1.9 in ubuntu 12.04, but get same error than in older thread: http://forums.digi.com/support/forum/viewthread_thread,3924
checking for current kernel version… 3.2.0-32-generic -> 3.2.0-32- -> 3.2.0
checking for kernel headers… “Not found.”
- Unable to locate matching kernel source for the
- linux 3.2.0-32-generic kernel that is currently running!
- The Digi RealPort driver requires this linux kernel source to be
- installed as /usr/src/linux-3.2.0-32-generic before being able to correctly
- build the driver.
- Please install the kernel sources which must match the running
- linux 3.2.0-32-generic kernel, and then try installing again.
uname -r –> 3.2.0-32-generic
ls /usr/src/ –>
linux-headers-3.2.0-32 linux-headers-3.2.0-32-generic linux-source-3.2.0 linux-source-3.2.0.tar.bz2
Any idea how to fix this error?