Enabling BusEnum2

I have installed the feature pack 1 which include BusEnum2 . By default , it is not compiled and do not have a catalog item for it. If I want to use I simply need to add the folder name in the DIR file?

Anything else I should change in a .reg or .bib?

Thank you

Hello , Which BSP you are using and what is this BusEnum2?
Give more details …

I think it is better to send this query directly to Digi tech support with full details. Create the case through the online support request from the link below

http://www.digi.com/login?ReturnUrl=%2Fsupport%2Feservice%2F

Hello , Which BSP you are using and what is this BusEnum2?
Give more details …

I think it is better to send this query directly to Digi tech support with full details. Create the case through the online support request from the link below

Support Services | Digi International

I am running the BSP 2.1.0.1040 for Connectcore CC9M2443. BusEnum2 is an new version of the BusEnum that comes with CE 6.0 but not enabled by default. The new version allows us to load driver in 2 separate threads with delay, events or simply right away in the 2nd thread. This version of the BSP includes the code in it but is not compile by default…

I think I only need to compile it since the DLL will override the version 1 in the release directory but since I didn’t not develop the BSP I asked about it :wink: