Free FLASH in netos

What is the right way to find out what parts of the FLASH are free for use by the application?

At this moment I understand that image.bin (the compressed format of the application) is located at the start of the flash and the latest sector is recerved for the NVRAM settings.

Is the space between these two free?

My NET+OS 7.1 (ESP) settings are as follows,

#define HTTP_SERVER_ENABLED FALSE
#define HTTPS_SERVER_ENABLED FALSE
#define FTP_SERVER_ENABLED TRUE
#define FTP_CLIENT_ENABLED FALSE
#define CLI_TELNET_SERVER_ENABLED TRUE
#define CLI_SERIAL_SERVER_ENABLED FALSE
#define FLASH_FILESYSTEM_ENABLED FALSE
#define SSL_ENABLED FALSE
#define SNTP_ENABLED FALSE
#define SMTP_ENABLED FALSE

See the attached Memory Map. You’ll want to either use the flash filesystem if you have something more than a few KB to write. Keep in mind that NVRAM stores the devBoardParamsType structure at the start of the last sector of flash.

Thank you very much for the memory map.

Could you please tell me where can I find (linker output files maybe) OR how determine how big the application is?

Is the image.uncompressed file size (Input bytes, while compressing to image.compressed) the right way to check the size?

I compiled your “Flash Memory Sample” example application which tells, that flash will start from the address of 0x2000000, but the PDF document you gave shows that it starts from 0x50000000.

So which is the right one?

Flash can be written 100 000 times.

I understand this, that the erase can be executed 100 000 times/sector until the manufacturer does not guarantee the quality of the memory.

Right?