FS2 no space left - errno 28 ???

If anyone can steer me to any info on my problem, I would greatly appreciate it. I am doing a system with UCOSII with 5 tasks. From the lowest priority task I attempt to save a large struct (0x2700 - 9984 bytes) to an fs2 file. I expect to save one for each day of the week. So, 7 files of 9,984 bytes each. Before the fwrite, I do an fclose, fdelete, and fcreate to make sure the file number is free. Then fwrite returns errno = 28 :confused:. In memconfig.lib, I have XMEM_RESERVE_SIZE 0x15000L. In the program I set FS_MAX_FILES 16, FS_USE_PROGRAM_FLASH 85, MY_LS_SHIFT 8 (256 byte sectors), & LX_2_USE fs_get_flash_lx(). The power on (in main) does err = fs_init(0,0);
This is a shotgun of info, I can answer any question as requested. I hope to maintain values in the fs2 files through a reset, if possible. There is a fixed ID in each file that can be tested for sanity to keep files through a powerup. But that is for later development after I get past errno = 28.

The struct address in data section is 0x9015. Can I save a struct??
rc = fwrite(&fh[day], vp_Log, sizeof(Log)); yields rc=0, errno =28

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am quite willing to work for my answer, if you can point me to material to read.

Thanks, Doug