How to find IP Address of i.MX51 for wired ethernet in order to port android?

I am trying to port android to i.MX51. I need ip address of target for wired ethernet.please let me know how to find.

Please provide me detail on how to get the ipaddress of target connected via ethernet and netmask address. I want to port android to i.MX51.

Open up a serial connection to the target(i.MX51), please see instructions on how, under the Building your First Application Guide, DigiESP Help section.

Before building any application , I need to have android OS running in board. For that I need ip adress of i.MX51. Can you point where can I find under help as you mentioned to see under the Building your Application Guide. Not able to get there.

At the serial console you can check the ip address of the module with the below command
CCWMX51 # printenv ipaddr
ipaddr=10.10.1.100

Also you can check other environmental variables with the below commands
CCWMX51 # printenv_dynamic

CCWMX51 # printenv

For more information on U-Boot commands, pls check MX51 U-Boot reference manual at the below link
http://ftp1.digi.com/support/documentation/90001129_B.pdf

Thanks for the reply, i can get the ipaddr. Now I get error
TFTP error: ‘File not found or No Access’ (1)

Thanks for the reply, i can get the ipaddr. Now I get error

please help me. thanks.

full error message
TFTP from server 192.168.1.3; our IP address is 192.168.1.1
Filename ‘u-boot-ccwmx51js.bin’.
Load address: 0x94000000
Loading:
Not retrying…
command tftp 0x94000000 u-boot-ccwmx51js.bin failed

Hello Kamlesh, Please provide detailed information when you ask the question in the forum, I.E what the command you used before getting the below error message?

“TFTP from server 192.168.1.3; our IP address is 192.168.1.1
Filename ‘u-boot-ccwmx51js.bin’.
Load address: 0x94000000”

in linux type ifconfig, in android , type busybox ifconfig from the serial console. in uboot type printenv. Digi alredy has an Android port for ccwmx51 officialy available in AADK 1.2
Digi Application Kit for Android (iso image)

for more info look here http://www.digi.com/support/productdetail?pid=4233&type=documentation

this error means that your module was able to successfully establish TFTP connection with your host Linux machine running TFTP server, however it was not able retrieve file u-boot-ccwmx51js.bin either because it’s not there or because permissions are not set correctly on your host. Are you using Ubuntu installed from LiveDVD of Digi Embedded Linux 5.9. In that case tftp server is preinstalled and preconfigured, just make sure you copy files you wish to serve over tftp to /tftpboot folder

I am able to resolve the issue. thanks for the support.