Newly created group not showing 'Available' in AnywhereUSB Remote Hub Configuration Utility

I’ve plugged in two new USB keys to our AnywhereUSB 14. I plugged them into USB Port 5 and USB Port 10. I have given them both Group 4 (new group, not an existing one).

When I go to the server and install the AnywhereUSB Remote Hub Configuration Utility it’s not showing that group 4 is available. I tried a couple other servers and workstations - same behavior.

I’ve tried moving USB keys to a different port and using a different group number - same behavior.

I disconnect an existing and working and after doing that it shows the group it was connected to (Group 3) as available on the server I need it working on, but the new one (Group 4).

Lastly, we have about 5-6 empty USB slots and I noticed two of the empty ports had green lights showing but the others did not. Not sure if that’s abnormal or not?

It shows the device has been up for 397 days but nervous to reboot - this is the first time I’ve used this product.

Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

This interests me too. I would be glad to receive any answers.