Question about Hardware Timer2(NS7520)

I 'd like to use hardware timer2.(TimeoutInterval=100ms) How can I change the TimeoutInterval? I did the following setup. But TimeoutInterval did not change.(about 30microseconds) ---------------------------------------------------- Timer Control Registers Address:0xFFB00018 Data :0xC00167FF TIMEOUT = [8 * (TC + 1)] / FXTALE TCLK = 0,TPRE = 0,ITC = 167FF(H) FXTALE = 36.864M / 5 ----------------------------------------------------

Timer 2 has one of the lowest interrupt priorities in the system. This means in practice that the event will NOT necessarily be executed at equal intervals. Please refer to the attached application note to alter the interrupt priorities, or re-route Timer 2 through FIQ. Here you go with the sources which should allow you to easily access the 2nd hardware timer on our silicon. This is a short example, showing the use of the API: #include “Timer.h” unsigned long glblTimeCnt = 0; void TimerIsr1( void ) { glblTimeCnt += 10; /* Time in ms since start / } void main( void ) { TimerInit(); / get a 10 ms timer and start it / TimerOpen( &handle, 10, TCF_AUTO_RETRIGGER | TCF_NOTIFY, TimerIsr1); TimerStart( handle ); for (;:wink: { } / we should never reach this point */ TimerClose( handle ); }

Thank you for giving me some advices. >Timer 2 has one of the lowest interrupt priorities >in the system. This means in practice that the event >will NOT necessarily be executed at equal intervals. >Please refer to the attached application note >to alter the interrupt priorities, or re-route >Timer 2 through FIQ. I understood it as follows. 1. I have to alter the Timer2 interrupt prioritie higher. 2. I have to re-route Timer2 through FIQ. I’d like to use the Timer2 as strict time counter. I use counter values for TimeStamp. I 'll try to use FXTALE(36.864M) as timer clock source. Can I use the Timer2 as mentioned above?