I’m attempting to update the logo on the default webpage (index.htm) using the following procedure but the logo does not show. What am I missing?
- Created a new logo image named “fedsig.gif” and copied into the webcontents\img folder
- Modified the index.htm file to point to the new image (replaced “/img/logo.gif” with “/img/fedsig.gif”)
- Updated the PBBuilder.bpp file to contain the two above files, html\index.htm and img\fedsig.gif
- Executed PBBuilder. The files “web\result\fixed\img\fedsig.c” and “web\result\fixed\html” were successfully created
- Compiled and executed the project. The logo does not appear on the webpage. The DIGI logo is absent but the new logo does not render