Voltage regulator IC for 4G XBee?

What 3.3V (stepping down from 12V) voltage regulator IC provides clean enough power for the XBee? I am using the 4G LTE Cat1 XBee, which has a stated max current on transmit of a little over 1A, so I am thinking the regulator should be rated for 1.5A. There are lots of them out there, but which ones are known to work well with the XBee? Thank you.

Digi does not have a list of recommenced components. Generally you want to use one that exceeds the Min value needed and then add the additional filtration to keep the ripple as low as possible.

There are some power supply guidelines in the user guide that will be helpful when you are choosing a step-down regulator: https://www.digi.com/resources/documentation/digidocs/90001525/#reference/r_cell_power_supply.htm%3FTocPath%3DDesign%2520recommendations|_____1.

Thanks for the replies. I ended up using a MIC29150 with a 22 uF aluminum capacitor on the output, and it seems to work. I also ended up feeding the regulator 5V instead of 12V to decrease heat issues. With 0.5 ohms in front of the regulator to share the power dissipation, I calculate only about 1.6W being dissipated in the regulator. It gets warm to the touch but not terribly so. I got a lot of helpful information from Micrel Application Note 9.