XBEE API Frame only 18 Bytes

Hallo every body,
i have a problem with my Xbee network. My X-CTU terminal show me only 18 Bytes instead of 22 from the API data frame.
currently i have 1 router and 1 Coordinator. The coordinator send 1Byte data from a temperature sensor.
is something wrong with my network?
where are the data from the sensor in the API frame?
here ist the screenshot of the xctu terminal
Your text to link here…

https://app.box.com/s/9sa2npj6ly04acgdxgcu

thank you in advance!!!

Try looking under the API section of the manual. You should find a sample API frame for the Sensors and ADC lines. Also make sure that both lines are enabled for ADC on the sensor otherwise you will not receive the data.

Thanks for your answer, but i couldn`t resolve my problem.
I use the UART data out(Pin 2 of the Xbee module) to send the sensor data to the coordinator, i use also the CTS pin(pin 12). On the coordinator side i use the UART data out(Pin 3 of the Xbee module) to receive the data!
How to set each pin(PIN 2 & 3) to either digital input or analog input.???
Which I/O Setting must be done in the X-CTU ???

thks

Thanks for your answer, but i couldn`t resolve my problem.
I use the UART data out(Pin 2 of the Xbee module) to send the sensor data to the coordinator, i use also the CTS pin(pin 12). On the coordinator side i use the UART data out(Pin 3 of the Xbee module) to receive the data!
How to set each pin(PIN 2 & 3) to either digital input or analog input.???
Which I/O Setting must be done in the X-CTU ???

thk

What is the exact part number for the modules you are using? What is the firmware version that is installed?

Coordinator API: Modem: XB24-ZB; Version: 21A7

Router AT: XB24-ZB; Version: 2264

I have the latest version from XCTU!

Upgrade the firmware on your Router from 2264 to 22A7. Setting the D0 line to an analog option is done by setting D0 to 2. That will set Pin 20 for ADC input (0 - 1.2V). See the product manual located at http://www.digi.com/support/productdetail?pid=4549.

I have another question: I send 2 Data Byte: E3/A5 : E3 first, A5 at least.
But i got on the XCTU-Terminal/ A7 / 63
The coordinator is in API-Mode.
here is the all API frame:
7E 00 0E 90 00 13 A2 00 40 AD 81 7C 7D 06 01 A7 63 42 !!!
Why A7 and 63 and not E3 and A5??
I hope somebody can help me!!