XBee3: When i press the restart button on dev board, the LED attached pin 16 dimly illuminated

XBee3: When i press the restart button on dev board, the LED attached to pin 16 dimly illuminated.
Why is this. I don’t want that little voltage to go to that pin when I press restart lol

Then you would need to set the line to Output low.

it is set to Output low (DIO6 = 4)

somehow when you press the reset button (or of course wire pin 5 (RST pin) to GND (same as pressing reset button)… pin 16 shoots to like 1.8 volts thereby dimly illuminating the led on pin 16… no Bueno since I am intending on using pin 16 as an output to trigger a relay… don’t want it to trigger the relay when I press reset in the field lol.

any thoughts?

The line is generally /RTS which is active low. So in that case, try changing the pull up/down resistor to down.

how might I change specifically dio6 (pin 16) 's pull up/down resistor to down?

I see the PR and PD settings in xctu require hex… I don’t want to mess up the other pins lol

would I change the PR or PD setting?

Since it is DIO 6, you need to change the value on PD for bit 5. That means that the value would be 0xFFDF

ok. I changed PD to FFDF.
After writing this setting change pin 16 (DIO6) still shows 1.9V when reset button is pressed.

my PR is set to DCCA for who knows why, never touched intentionally or anything so its probably been that way since I started developing. in the info drop down it say PR at default is FFFF. again mine is set to DCCA.

Then I would set it to FFFF.

im afraid for all other pins but ok sounds good.

ok PD = FFDF, PR = FFFF

dio6 (pin 16) still shows 1.9V when reset button is pressed.