Can I Change HTTP port?

Can I change the port that the webserver listens on, or am I stuck with using port 80?. If I can how? Also if I can, can i have the server listen on more than one port simultaneously? Thanks, Blake

Yes, You can change HTTP server port from 80 to another number you like. We have new APIs to support this. 1. /* * RpHSBeginServer * * This routine sets up the simultaeous connections, sessin timeout value, and server ports * and starts the Web server task by calling RpHSStartServer(). The values stored in * g_Web_server are used to configure the task. * * External API Routine * * ARGUMENTS * * Connections -simultaeous connection numbers. if 0, default 6 is used. * theSessionTimeout -session timeout value (in seconds) after this period of time * re-autherization is needed. if 0, default 300 is used. * port -server port number. if 0, default 80 is used. * RETURNS * * <0 Some parameter was <0 or the HTTP server was not started due to an error. * 0 The parameters were successfully set up and the server was successfully started. * / int RpHSBeginServer(int Connections, int theSessionTimeout, int port) 2. / * NAHSStartServer * * This routine starts the Web server task. The values stored in server_parameters * are used to configure the task. * * External API Routine * * PARAMETER * * server_parameters --structure defined in http_awsapi.h contains configuration * parameters for server task, for example, connections, port, * persistent timeout,… * * RETURNS * * <0 The HTTP server was not started due to an error. * 0 The server was successfully started. * */ int NAHSStartServer( HS_SERVER_PARAMETER server_parameters) Please try to use these APIs. If you do not have these APIs in your version, please contact Netsilicon Technical Support. We only support onr port listening, not many.

We are using NetOS5. How do I get access to/install the new API that allows me to change the HTTP server Port? Can this be done in NetOS5. We are not ready to go to NetOS6 yet. Is this API part of NetOS6? > Yes, You can change HTTP server port from 80 to > another number you like. We have new APIs to support > this. > > 1. > > /* > * RpHSBeginServer > * > * This routine sets up the simultaeous connections, > sessin timeout value, and server ports > * and starts the Web server task by calling > RpHSStartServer(). The values stored in > * g_Web_server are used to configure the task. > * > * External API Routine > * > * ARGUMENTS > * > * Connections -simultaeous connection numbers. if > 0, default 6 is used. > * theSessionTimeout -session timeout value (in > seconds) after this period of time > * re-autherization is needed. if > 0, default 300 is used. > * port -server port number. if 0, default 80 > is used. > * RETURNS > * > * <0 Some parameter was <0 or the HTTP server > was not started due to an error. > * 0 The parameters were successfully set up > and the server was successfully started. > * > / > > int RpHSBeginServer(int Connections, int > theSessionTimeout, int port) > > 2. > > / > * NAHSStartServer > * > * This routine starts the Web server task. The > values stored in server_parameters > * are used to configure the task. > * > * External API Routine > * > * PARAMETER > * > * server_parameters --structure defined in > http_awsapi.h contains configuration > * parameters for server task, > for example, connections, port, > * persistent timeout,… > * > * RETURNS > * > * <0 The HTTP server was not started due to > an error. > * 0 The server was successfully started. > * > */ > > int NAHSStartServer( HS_SERVER_PARAMETER > server_parameters) > > Please try to use these APIs. If you do not have > these APIs in your version, please contact Netsilicon > Technical Support. > > We only support onr port listening, not many.

This is part of Net+Os v6.0. Please contact technical support of Netsilicon to see if this could be supplied to you in v5.0 with an updated library.