Can i Implement DYMO Routing Protocol in Xbee Device?

I have question can i implement DYMO Routing Protocol in Xbee Device ?

Routing is a very low-level feature, built into the radio firmware defined by the stack specification. For example, AODV will always be used by the ZigBee Pro S2B/S2C radios. You can’t change routing without breaking compatibility with other devices and there is no mechanism on the XBee to affect such low-level routing behavior.

Why are you interested in DYMO routing?

after i read some paper, DYMO protocol is the most excellent in performance, rather than any other protocol. So i’m interest for study it.

You’re going to have a hard time doing research on routing behaviors with the XBee. you could possibly implement your own version of DYMO on a raw 802.15.4 XBee. Running through the serial interface will add a lot of latency though. If you’re just dabbling and want to learn more about DYMO might be sufficient. Just won’t be a good comparison against AODV implementations running natively on radio hardware.

Your best bet might be to contact the authors of the papers you read. They might have code or advice to help you get started more quickly.