ccardimx28js bitbake yocto fails

Hallo,

i’m trying to build my yocto images for the ccardimx28js using the document 90001423.pdf. I’m using ubuntu 14.04.4.

I get several errors and warnings using bitbake. I’ve installed nothing else than ubuntu and then started to use the pdf guide.

Typing in “bitbake dey-image-minimal” i get the following errors/warnings:

• Do not use as root. Why? but it doesn’t matter, i get errors using it as a normal user, too.
  • sanitfy.conf: config sanity checker detected a otential misconfigurarion. Well, der is no sanitfy.conf. Typing in “touch conf/sanity.conf” creates an empty sanitfy.conf file. That cannot be the goal, can it?
  • After “touch conf/sanity.conf” i get an huge error list: Error executing a python function in /user/local/dey-1.67sources/poky/meta/recipes-devtools/quilt/quilt-native_0.61.bb: The stack trace of python calls that resulted in this exception/failure was: File: ‘relocatable_binaries_preprocess’, lineno: 6, function […]. ERROR: Function failed: relocatable_binaries_preprocess. ERROR: Task 16

If someone could help me with this, that would nbe great!

you have issues with your environment. Please check this out and see if it helps:
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Yocto

1 Like