Communicate 802.14.4 and cc2480

Hi im from Spain. Im trying make communication with a 802.15.4 Module and a cc2480 chip. Thats possible? witch kind of request must i send? and how must i configure my module?. the cc2480 is into a Robot who is already configured, programmed and tested, I only know the MAC.

Some people advise me to try upgrede 802.15.4 module to ZB, thats possbile?

Please i need a hand. Thanks

It is NOT possible to upgrade one of our 802.15.4 modules to firmware ZB. These are two different types of hardware, not compatible with each other’s firmware.

As for the issue itself, I don’t know anything about the cc2480 chip. Is that an 802.15.4 device as well?

Serial to Ethernet Connector uses virtual port technology which emulates real serial ports. With this, you are no longer limited to a single port and can generate a real COM port connections without occupying a real serial port.

As for the issue itself, I don’t know anything about the cc2480 chip. Is that an 802.15.4 device as well?

the cc2480 is a ZB device. Im trying send packets from a 802.15.4 with my PC to a Robot whick is using the chip.
Can i do it? if yes, which kind of packets must i send, and how have i to configure my 802.15.4 module?, I know the PanID de BaudRate and the Mac, thats enough?

Sorry with my language problems, and thaks for reponse…
Greetings from Spain