Connectcore 6 Yocto graphical sdcard image

Hi,
I just bought a connectore6 and I am trying to install a yocto image on it. I tried the image on the digi website :
ftp://ftp1.digi.com/support/digiembeddedyocto/1.6/1.6.5/images/82003583_C/ccimx6sbc/dey-image-graphical/

I wrote the .sdcard on a sdcard and switched on the device but there is no image on the screen. Just a sentence appears on the screen : “Any App, Anything, Anywhere”.
Is there another graphical image or a tutorial to build myself a yocto (or any linux) image for the connectcore?

Thanks in advance for your answers :slight_smile:

are you checking on LCD or HDMI. I think default u-boot setting is HDMI so your desktop is on HDMI
try something like this in u-boot:
setenv extra_bootargs video=mxcfb0:dev=ldb,LDB-HSD101PFW2,if=RGB666 video=mxcfb1:dev=hdmi,1920x1080M@60
saveenv

I am checking on LCD. How can I change it to LCD?
I didn’t create the image myself, I just write the default image of digi so I can’t have access to u-boot. Is there a tutorial about how to make our own linux image ?

I am trying to make an image by myself now. Can you tell me where I should put your command?
Thanks

I am trying to make an image by myself now. Can you tell me in which file I should put your command?
Thanks

This is a uboot command. You should press any key on the console right after you have applied power, to stop u-boot from auto booting, then you can enter u-boot commands. For more info on u-boot bootloader see:
U-boot customizations reference guide here:
http://ftp1.digi.com/support/documentation/90001422_B.pdf

When I apply power and press some keys on my keyboard, it still boot. Should I press a pecific key?

you are looking at serial terminal, right? you should see a countdown before it starts booting. it might be very short, something like 2 seconds.
any key should work, but i use space or enter.
Have you ever updated images in eMMC? how?

It’s working!! thanks a lot :smiley: