Connecting using T-FTP

Guys,

I have previously connected to a number of Connect-ME devices to upgrade the firmware using the diagnostics mode and a jumper on the development board I have. However, I appear to have forgotten the settings that need to be entered into hyper-terminal to connect to my T-FTP server. Can anyone tellme what needs to be entered into the fields:

TFTP filename : 82000867_E.bin
IP address : 0.0.0.0
network mask : 0.0.0.0
network gateway : 0.0.0.0
network TFTP server: 0.0.0.0

I have tried numerous combination with no success. The T-FTP server appears to be running but I am having no luck.

Many thanks,

Jason.

Guys,

is my question in some way inapropriate for this group? I have been successful in achieving this in the past but I am not sure why this is not working. I have my TFTP server running but I keep getting a failed msg:

Enter choice (ESC to exit-TFTP Related Options)[123] :3

Working, please wait …
TFTP() returned Failure: 0 bytes

Any thoughts?

Many thanks,

Jason

IP Address: A static IP for your ConnectME
network mask: leave blank
network gateway: leave blank
network TFTP server: The IP address of your TFTP server

Usually the internal network is 192.168.x.y where x is the network and y is the machine. For instance, if your TFTP server is running on 192.168.20.10, then set your connectME to something like 192.168.20.238. Usually IP addresses above 200 are not preassigned.

-Erik

Hi,
If you try to recover your DIGI by TFTP, Digi provided me this document (I tried it’s OK).

Paul

Guys,

managed to get it all working in the end. The big issue seemed to be the ME didn’t have a static IP.

Many thanks,

Jason.