Could DigiMesh protocol is applied to XBEE (XB24C function ZIGBEE TH Reg) ?

i had been purchased 5 XBEE and i want to make a network which all XBEE are connected each other.

So i think maybe i can applied Mesh networking or Digimesh networking in my network. But i don’t know what difference of Mesh networking and Digimesh networking. If you know about the differenceplease tell me :slight_smile:

And i want ask “Could DigiMesh protocol is applied to XBEE (XB24C function ZIGBEE TH Reg) ?”

The Zigbee TH Reg is a Zigbee mesh where one module is a coordinator which establishes the mesh and the other units are either routers or end devices. A Zigbee mesh is capable of sending data to all nodes (Broadcast) as well as sending data to one node (Unicast).

The difference between Zigbee mesh and Digi mesh is that Digi Mesh is proprietary and a true peer to peer mesh where as Zigbee is not.

Thanks for your answer :slight_smile:
Is it possible if I recover the ZigBee and change the function of ZigBee TH Reg to DigiMesh 2.4 or something else to applied DigiMesh protocol to XBEE (X24C)?

if not possible, so I must change the xbee, isn’t right ?

IF you have the proper hardware then yes, you can change the firmware on the S2C from Zigbee TH to Digi mesh.