Debug Help!

I have debuged the application with visual X-tools debugger on the 7520 Board. It need to modify the .ini file. But I still have some questions.I can’t debug the .s file. In the ComboBox ,there is only the *.c files no *.s files. And I can’t not read the register in the cpu.Such as the SCR,MCR…

bsp needs to be rebuilt

I have rebuild the bsp file.Also i rebuild the gnusrc. But i still can’t debut the assemble file. Is there some setting i havn’t to set? For example,I debug the template project.After loading, I type si; the screen print: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (netsilicon-gdb) si 0x816630 in Reset_Handler_ROM () (netsilicon-gdb) si 0x816634 in Reset_Handler_ROM () (netsilicon-gdb) si 0x816638 in Reset_Handler_ROM () (netsilicon-gdb) si 0x81663c in Reset_Handler_ROM () >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> But if i type s,the result is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (netsilicon-gdb) s Single stepping until exit from function Reset_Handler_ROM,which has no line number information.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Also i can’t read the register value of the NS7520. follow is my result >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (netsilicon-gdb) x 0x0 0x0: 0x55aaaa55 (netsilicon-gdb) x 0xfb000000 0xfb000000: Cannot access memory at address 0xfb000000 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> At the same time the remote shell window is: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> $./netsiliconLibRemote.exe & [1] 1006 $Started listening socket on port 8888. OCDemon : RAVEN via LPT 1 at speed : 1 Accepted gdb connection. Memory Read fb000000 Error : Target Bus Error Memory Read fb000000 Error : Target Bus Error >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I have study the debug for a few days.If you can resolve the problem,please share it with me.Thanks a lot.