Digi Module connect me 9210 Modbus (RTU/TCP)

Well Its not a question.

I have successfully implemented Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP (Master/Slave) in Digi Module Connect Me 9210 and its working Fine. The kind of work which I have done so far is Protocol Conversion between Modbus TCP Slave to Modbus RTU Master. The steps involve in the conversion are:

1 - Digi receives data from Modbus TCP Client
2 - Convert the data in Modbus RTU Master
3 - Send the data on Modbus RTU Slave

if anybody needs any help regarding this please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Thanks

2 Likes

Wow, that’s great, you’re very kind.

Have you deployed it in Linux or NET+OS?

I’m also beginning with the same project, so when I’ll have more specific questions I’ll come back.

Thanks @cruedag

I have developed in net+os which is actually similar to linux. You can ask whatever u want.

hello I need some help regarding to implement the same functionality as well. I am using TransPort WR31. Can you briefly explain how did you get the conversion to work?

Hi @gary Please download libmodbus library from http://libmodbus.org/ this link and import this into your module. when you will do that you let me know I will send you my code so you can further have a look.

Just starting a similar project - do you have any code examples you can share to inspire our imaginings?

Hey, I am working on a project to implement MODBUS TCP along with SNMP in NET+ OS. I was wondering if you have experience with implementing protocol layers and if you could help me on this project? Thanks.

I’m working on a similar project as well. I’d appreciate seeing your work!

Hi, i want to implement conversion modbus rtu to tcp. I’m using Digi ConnectPort TS2W MEI.A device as TCP Client will send data to Digi ConnectPort and it will transfer the data to device as Modbus RTU Slave. So can You show me any ideas? Thanks

saludos…
existe en algun lugar el pryecto completo para ver?
gracias