DigiMesh firmware

Good Morning:

I am new to the forum and with little experience with the xbee. I’m using the x-ctu I purchased the company DIGI. I am using XBP24-DM, XB24-DM, but in the program x-ctu read these radios as XBP24 and XB24 with 802.15.4 protocol, but I like to use as a mesh network. I download the library of XBP24-DM and the DM-XB24 in the x-ctu but will not let me set these radios. There will be some way to configure? … Or what type of radios should I use? Thank you very much!

regards,

Hi,

In the Modem configuration tab, select the Modem as XB24-DM and XBP24-DM, select proper Function Set and select the proper version, click on “Show Defaults” and enable "Always Update Firmware " and click “Write”.

Now try to Read the parameters.

Regards!

Thank you very much for your reply Kavya. Right now I have tried that but I get the following message:
Getting modem type … OK
Programming modem … Lost communication with modem
Write Parameters … Failed

I selected the modem you told me, but when I select read, the modem is displayed by default XBP24 with PRO 802.15.4 protocol.
I have checked the baud rate (9600). Is there any way to change the firmware version?

regards,

Hi,

Try with the Baud rate 115200.

Refer the following thread http://forums.digi.com/support/forum/viewthread_thread,654#2459 , try with instructions .

Regards!

Good morning,

Thank you, now is working again. the baud rate was the problem.

regards,