How to do a Cisco serial console link done with Xbee?

I am not sure I understand exactly what it is you want to do. The XBee modules only as as an RS232 three wire cable connection between devices. Are you able to open and control a serial port on a Cisco router with just Tx Rx and GND? If so, you should be able to just place the radios in between the two.

Thank you for your reply.
I am trying to connect my laptop to a Cisco RJ45 serial console port wirelessly with Xbee’s.
Currently I use a DB9 to RJ45 rollover cable to do that. I open Putty and select Serial connection with baud 9600, data bits 8, stop bits 1, Parity none and Flow control XON/XOFF.

Then you will do the same thing. Just know that the radios act as a Cross over cable over the air so you may need to swap the Tx and Rx lines on your DB9 to RJ45 adapter.

So I just need two Xbee’s, one Xbee USB Explorer and one Xbee Serial Explorer to acomplish this?

Yes, two 802.15.4 XBee modules and the board you mentioned or just purchase an 802.15.4 development kit. Just make sure that the Kit includes one RS232 board. I know it includes two board but I am not sure if they are both USB or if one is RS232.