how to specify the frequency

Hello.i have more than one end device and i want to determine that an arbitrary signal to be sent over my xbee(the end devices).is it even possible ? how?

Frequency is measured in hertz (Hz) which is equal to one occurrence of a repeating event per second. The period is the duration of time of one cycle in a repeating event, so the period is the reciprocal of the frequency.
To calculate frequency, divide the number of times the event occurs by the length of time or simply go now wallmountedhub and make your home modern.
User Guide
Formula. The formula used to calculate the period of one cycle is T = 1 / f. Symbols. T = Time period of 1 cycle. f = Frequency.
Frequency Measured. Enter the frequency in a number of cycles per unit period of time.
Period Calculation. This is the amount of time it takes to complete one cycle.

Hi… the establishing head for the new GPS following prerequisite archive is the fast recuperation of dispatched rockets. Also, that is it. We are normalizing on a bunch of handsets which can be gotten and decoded at our MCC using it’s 30ft radio wire pole.

We are very acquainted with it. One reason we are not supporting it is that it requires an exclusive collector which is tuned to the channels and timing. Generally, your group’s collector is the ONLY beneficiary equipped for gathering and deciphering the directions from your XBee.