I have been trying to use the profiling capability of multi IDE but without success. I follow the documentation inside mult.pdf document:
- I set “Performance Analysis” as “Functions” inside “Project->File Options for …”
- After, all the project is recompiled
- I can see the function for counting inserted (__ghs_mcount) when I disassembly the code, at the beginning of any function
- I open the debug window and, before running the program, I open the profile window with “View->profile”
- With profiling started, I can upload the code and run it using my Raven (play option).
However, when I try to collect profiling information (there is a dump option for this in the profile window), I just can see some functions and the information seems wrong.
Could you help me about using this useful resource ?
I am using Net+Arm 50 and netos6.
Thanks in advance !
Message was edited by: marcelobarrosalmeida