Initial Install BSP compile on NetOS6.3

When I try to compile the BSP for NetOS6.3 I get the following error:

==============================

MAKE make PLATFORM=connectme ENDIAN=-mbig-endian PROCESSOR=arm7 TOOLSET=gnu CPU_FLAG=-mcpu=arm7tdmi
DEBUG=off
/usr/arm-elf/bin/ld: ERROR: objs/gnu/connectme/gnuCode.o uses hardware FP, whereas blram.elf uses software FP
File in wrong format: failed to merge target specific data of file objs/gnu/connectme/gnuCode.o
/usr/arm-elf/bin/ld: ERROR: objs/gnu/connectme/nainvalidate.o uses hardware FP, whereas blram.elf uses software FP
File in wrong format: failed to merge target specific data of file objs/gnu/connectme/nainvalidate.o

/usr/arm-elf/bin/ld: ERROR: ./…/…/…/…/lib/arm7/32b/gnu/bsp/connectme/libbsp.a(bsp_api.o) uses hardware FP, whereas blram.elf uses software FP
File in wrong format: failed to merge target specific data of file ./…/…/…/…/lib/arm7/32b/gnu/bsp/connectme/libbsp.a(bsp_api.o)
/usr/arm-elf/bin/ld: ERROR: ./…/…/…/…/lib/arm7/32b/gnu/bsp/connectme/libbsp.a(sysClock.o) uses hardware FP, whereas blram.elf uses software FP

Anyone with any ideas?

-Erik

Ok, Figured it out. It seems that the NetOS6.3 upgrade install is broken. I had to reinstall the Cygwin, then merge it with my system’s Cygwin, rearrange some of the header files, then delete a bunch of bad object files manually since clean didn’t see them, then rebuild everything.

Now I just have to get up the guts to try the built project since I have only one shot at it (Digi sent me a -C instead of a -S ME).

-Erik