installing digi one sp

If there is anyone out there that could help me… we are in the process of changing out all our term server connections to tcp/ip. Our current HIS will not support term servers any more. We have decided to go with the digione sp’s and we have several laboratory instruments with interfaces that need to be switched over. My problem is we are having problems with the configurations. The prompts in the advanced network settings are unfamiliar to us and we do not know what the settings need to be. Can any one out there help. My direct email is kfbenwa@hendricks.org Thanks in advance

There are a couple good resources I’d recommend. The first is the Help icon you’ll see in the upper right hand of each of the pages when opening a browser to configure the unit over the network. The other is the User’s Guide, which can be found at this link:

http://www.digi.com/support/productdetl.jsp?pid=1925&osvid=0&s=11&tp=3

Another good resource would be the Knowledge Base we have online, which is filled with articles written by Technical Support to answer common questions.

Please let us know if you have any specific questions about those settings once you’ve reviewed our available resources, or you can call/e-mail Technical Support and get your questions answered there.