interfacing xbee with 8051

hai to all

we try to interface xbee with 8051, in a AT mode . I keep one of the xbee with 8051 and other on is connected to pc. i write program to transmit a single charachter repeatedly. i use xbee pro series 2 RS232 model, while the other one is usb type which is connected with the pc, to see the recevied data in the xctu. But i am unable to receive data shell any one help us.  kindly mail me what are all the proceduer to be followed before interfacing and what changes should be done in the program

Please detail the firmware version loaded on these two modules, as well as any configuration changes from default which have been made to them.

hai to all

we try to interface xbee with 8051, in a AT mode . I keep one of the xbee with 8051 and other on is connected to pc. i write program to transmit a single charachter repeatedly. i use xbee pro series 2 RS232 model, while the other one is usb type which is connected with the pc, to see the recevied data in the xctu. But i am unable to receive data shell any one help us.  kindly mail me what are all the proceduer to be followed before interfacing and what changes should be done in the program

xbee model:httpXBE24B XBEE ZNET 2.5 ROUTER AND END DEVICES VERSION:1241

have the schematics of the boards is well. that can help to solve u r problem.

connecting the zigbee with the 8051 micro controller can be done.

mention the part numbers as well as the firmware versions that are loaded into the modules.

regards
jags