Is it right

I work with Xbee Pro S2 and S2C, and i make this configuration
every End device sleep for 5 minutes, wake up, send data, and resleep again for next 5 minutes

I use PIC 18F1320, with WDT512, so to sleep the xbee and PiC for 5 minutes i call sleep() function 145 times (145*2,048)

In my Xbee config, have I something wrong?

ZIGBEE COORDINATOR AT 20A7
ID=0
SC=1
NH=8
IR=FFFF
SP=7D0
SN=F

ZIGBEE ROUTER AT 22A7
ID=0
SC=1
NH=8
DH=13A200
DL=405C2C2F
IR=FFFF
SP=7D0
SN=F
SM=0
SO=0
ST=1388

ZIGBEE END DEVICE AT 28A7
ID=0
SC=1
NH=8
DH=13A200
DL=405C2C2F
IR=FFFF
SP=7D0
SN=F
SM=1
SO=0
ST=1388

Edit : I Juste make a test, End Device starts to Send data every 2 Seconds for 15 minutes, and after switch to send data evrey 5 minutes. In the 1st step, every things is ok, but in the 2nd step, after some minutes data doesn’t arrive to Coordinator. Why?? What is the problem? Have I made a mistake somewere??
Thanks a lot
Becha

zehle,

I think that also the coordinator’s SN and ST have to be configured the same as in the router. You can’t assume from your configuration that the router is the end-device’s parent, it’s determined by the network.

Hope it helps, keep us informed of your progress.

zehle,

I think that also the coordinator’s SN and ST have to be configured the same as in the router. You can’t assume from your configuration that the router is the end-device’s parent, it’s determined by the network.

Hope it helps, keep us informed of your progress.

Thank you for reply.

As you see before, the SN and the SP values are the same in Coordinator, Routers and End Devices, the ST value is the same in routers and End Devices, but the parameter ST dosen’t existe in the Coordinator (I also tried with the ATST command that give ERROR response).

Have you any Idea?

Thanks a lot.
Becha