I will make it simpler by mentioning what I have done in points.
Followed all the procedures given mentioned at
- Take the module out of the interface board.
- Connect the interface board to the computer.
- Open X-CTU make sure Baud Rate is set to 9600
- Go to “Modem Configuration”
- Put a check in the “Always update firmware” box
- Select proper modem from drop down menu,
- Select proper function set and firmware version
from drop down menus.
- Click on the “Write” button. After a few seconds of
trying to read the modem, you will get an Info box
that says Action Needed. At this point, CAREFULLY
insert the module into the interface board.
- You may get the info box again a short while after.
It surely works but not for the other Xbee-s2 I have.
Some features which work in other boards, but not in the Xbee-S2 module which I think I have bricked.
[li]When I power the Xbee CTS light on XCTU Terminal page shown in the diagram is not glowing on this board.
[/li]The board does not respond to “Break-Reset-Enter” procedure done to enter into boot loader.
Why I hope it still works ?
I think it still works as When I power it I am bale to see a dot on the terminal . when I power this Xbee-S2.
Are there any points or methods to follow after this, Or its time to bring in the hammer ?