I am learning smart device technologies and want to build a small lab at home. For now, I want have a tiny ZigBee network and try:
- A ZigBee controller can manage a few ZigBee devices (include a smart ZigBee light bulb from Amazon )
- An ESP32 can connect a ZigBee end model so can send command to know the status of the bulb and turn on/off it.
- An programmable ZigBee end can turn on/off a LED.
- An ZigBeen mesh can connect all ZigBee devices in different rooms on different floors.
- An ESP32 which connect to ZigBee and acting as a “smart device”. this “smart device” can be managed by Google Home Assistant and/or other smart home management software.
- What XBee modules I should purchase? (please provide link if available)
- To connect to my computer so i can initial/program XBee modules, what XBee USB adaptor or developer board I should purchase? (please provide link if available)