No respond from ND. Zigbee Mesh kit

Hi, I’m trying to know the address of all nodes in my networks (for now there are only two nodes, concentrator and router, but I wanna make it simple before a go deep). I created my network with my Concentrator by creating my PANID, assigning a channel and also putting DH 0 and DL 0F. This is the config from my Xbee S2D Concentrator
CE 1 - OK
ATOP - A8E4F62D42AB6EE1
ATOI - 4AAA
MY ID - 0
Operating Channel - 14
ATAI - 0
DH 0- OK
DL 0F- OK
ATAP 1 - OK

My Router
ATID - 0
ATOP - A8E4F62D42AB6EE1
MY ID - D6F5
ATOI - 4AAA
JV 1 - OK
ATAP 1 - OK

this is my array that I send
byte API_AT[] = {0x7E, 0x00, 0x04, 0x08, 0x01, 0x4E,0x44, 0x64};

but when I read my Serial port, I got nothing.

Gomezramones,

What channel is the router on?

What does the AI report on the router and coordinator?

Digi Support

The channel is the same as the coordinator. Both are in channel 14.
I receive a respond from AI command 0, so they are associated to a currently network. Perhaps I’m sending wrongly the command by uart

I read the Uart port from my router Xbee and it comes with FF response all the time (after I send API frame). Is this means that the communication fail?

I could receive the respond from the Coordinator afterwards, but I have to send it again to get the proper response. Now, my question is, When I activate API Mode Do I have to wait certain time to transmit? What is the proper time to wait to start sending packets?

Gone,

If you are using AT command mode to set API mode, all you need to do is to wait till you exit command mode. Or if you issue the apply changes command, you can do it right after you get the OK back from the AC command.

Digi Support

That makes sense, I need to read more thoroughly the zigbee guide.

Thanks for the help