Realport Windows 7 (64-bit) drivers

Can someone tell me if Windows 7 64-bit is supported with the RealPort product?

In fact, I am interested in the AnywhereUSB TS (AW-TS-44) product, which seems to depend on the RealPort driver.

Looking at the available drivers on the download page, it seems the RealPort driver supports Windows Server 2008 R2 x64, but there is no mention of Windows 7 64-bit anywhere.

So is Win7 64-bit supported?
If not, do we know when it will be?

Thanks,

Ozo.

Yes, the RealPort driver is available for Windows 7 64-bit. Use the ‘setup64.exe’ when installing the software found at the below link:

http://ftp1.digi.com/support/driver/40002549_e.zip

Do you have first hand information, or do you assume (reasonably) that a Server 2008 R2 driver (64-bit) would automatically support Windows 7 64-bit as well?

In either case, the release notes (93000607_e.txt) should be clearer. The extract below does not give good confidence about Win7 64-bit support:

1. SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS

Microsoft Windows XP
    Microsoft Windows Server 2003
    Microsoft Windows Vista
    Microsoft Windows Server 2008
    Microsoft Windows 7
    Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2

Note for Windows Server 2008 R2 installs:
    Run Setup64.exe (for 64-bit)

Regards,

Ozo.

I have the driver installed and working under Windows 7 64-bit. The driver should work in XP and newer 32-bit and 64-bit versions.

it seems the RealPort driver supports Windows Server 2008 R2 x64, but there is no mention of Windows 7 64-bit anywhere.???

spelling check online

Look in the title name of the RealPort link:

Realport for Windows x86/x64 ver. 4.7.410

Shows that x86 and x64 are supported

I am also using windows 7 64-bit it supported the RealPort product. You can update your system driver and I think then your system will be supported the RealPort driver. If your system has windows excel then you can get an error message such as MS Excel Has Stopped Working Error.Because I faced this problem and got a solution from the site https://msofficetechnicalsupportnumbers.com/blog/how-to-fix-ms-excel-has-stopped-working-error/