RFID reader, Xbee and raspberry pi1

…Still no detailed response

Good day Sir ,

How do i send tag signals from a UHF UART RFID reader + USB dongle xbee(router) + Raspberry Pi2 - CLIENT NODE
to a Laptop USB Xbee dongle(Coordinator) -SERVER NODE

Hardware:

Raspberry Pi Model 2
WIFI DONGLE CONNECTED TO RASPBERRY PI
Cottonwood UART UHF READER
1 USB EXPLORER DONGLE XBEE SERIES 1 (CONNECTED TO LAPTOP_CONFIGURE AP1(2/WPPP) COORDINATOR
1 USB EXPLORER DONGLE XBEE SERIES 1 (CONNECTED TO USB PORT RASPBERRY) ROUTER
1 UHF COTTONWOOD RFID READER RX-TX CONNECTED TO TX-RX GPIO PIN

I want the RFID reader to scan Tags and transfer the tag through the xbee (router) and send the tag information to the xbee (coordinator) connected to the laptop end.

when the xbee (coordinator) recieves the tag information , it searches Mysql database on the laptop to retrieve USER PROFILE information that has been stored in the (database for that particular TagID) and send it back wirelessly through xbee(coordinator) to the xbee(router) on the Raspberry pi. The raspberry Pi screen then displays a webpage show the information recieved from the database.

This is my ultimate goal :

1. a user with a UHF RFID tag makes contact with a UHF RFID reader
    (that is hooked up to a xbee pro series 1(router) and a Raspberry PI 2.

2)it send the tagid info to the xbee s1 usb laptop (coordinator )

1. xbee coordinator checks for tagid in my sql database and sends it back to the xbee (router) that is connected to the raspberry pi.

4)which causes it to trigger and display a text, webpage , video, audio on the Raspberry pi screen.
should wifi be used to transfer audio and video to the recieving raspberry, if so how do i go about it?

5)The text, video, webpage, audio, etc files are sent from a remote Laptop which acts as the Coordinator Xbee pro series 1. The Xbee is connected to the laptop using a USB Explorer Dongle. The Laptop on the other end is the Coordinator that is the Base Station.

Python ode for the uhf reader needs to be adjusted so it can continuously read tags.(pls help complete)

import as3992_api

def main():
ann = as3992_api.AntennaDevice()

print “Firmware info: %s
Hardware info: %s” % ann.get_system_info()

print “Activating antenna”
ann.set_antenna_state(True)

print “Tags:”
for epc, rssi in ann.iter_epc_rssi():
print epc.encode(“HEX”), rssi

ann.set_antenna_state(False)

if name == “main”:
main()

Only using Python Programming Language.

Thank you in advance!

This is a duplicate

Hi
You need to create a database with corresponding stored binary number.and also set windows Dress mysq1.

It is a little completed and professional.
I think you could directly send me email sales@syncotek.com to have a further communication or visit our website www.syncotek.com to contact do online chat.I would gather my engineers to resolve this problem together.

Jen baker
Secretary of RFID Manufacturer -SYNCOTEK.COM